Your Journey Begins Today. Branson Bank is committed to providing the most innovative, creative, and affordable financial solutions. In an effort to maximize your banking experience, we are investing in state-of-the-art technology to enhance our core banking system on May 21, 2021.
Below you will find essential resources designed specifically for you. Please follow the action items and timelines below to ensure uninterrupted service.
May 20, 2021 4:00 P.M.
- Online Banking will go into view only mode until May 24, 2021
May 24, 2021
- Your new online banking adventure begins! Please visit www.bransonbank.com and follow the login instructions below for online banking to become fully functional.
- Login to your new online banking with your current username. Your one-time password for personal users is your current username followed by the last four digits of your social security number. For business users it is your current username followed by the last four digits of your business EIN.
- To continue receiving E-Statements, or to enroll for the first time, please accept the E-Statement disclosure agreement when prompted.
MOBILE APPS: Online Banking Delivered Through Your Mobile Device
- Prior to May 20, 2021
- Bill Pay history will not convert; however, you may export all payment history for your records.
- May 20, 2021 4:00 P.M. through May 24, 2021
- Bill Pay will not be available to schedule new payments.
- Payments already scheduled prior to May 20, 2021 will be processed.
- Payee information will transfer. You will not have to re-enter payee information.
- Beginning May 3, 2021
- New Debit Card will arrive by mail
- May 19, 2021
- Last day to use current Branson Bank Debit Card
- May 20, 2021
- Call (877) 965-3344 to activate card and set PIN
- Begin using new Debit Card
- Destroy old Debit Card
- Additional information found below in Enhancement Updates.
EXTENDED BUSINESS DAY CUT-OFF TIMES
Teller Transactions -- At Bank Location Closing
Mobile Deposits -- 6:30 P.M.
Merchant: RDC Deposit -- 6:30 P.M.
Online Banking Transfers -- 6:30 P.M.
With this upgrade, every debit card holder will receive a new debit card. Beginning May 3, 2021, your new Branson Bank debit card will be mailed to you. You will need to activate this card and set the PIN by calling (877) 965-3344, which can begin on May 20, 2021. Please continue using your current Branson Bank debit card through May 19, 2021.
If you use your debit card for reoccurring payments, please update your card information with the third party merchant/provider. If you use your debit card for P2P or other cash transfer services, this feature will be unavailable May 20 through May 23, 2021.
During the period from May 20 through May 22, 2021, the daily ATM withdrawal limit will be $300; the daily signature limit will be $500 and Point-of-Sale (PIN purchase) will be $1,000. Bank standard limits will be reinstated at approximately midnight, May 23, 2021.
Balance inquiries will be unavailable starting May 19 through May 23, 2021.
You will receive a mailed statement for your deposit account(s) as of May 20, 2021. This statement will include your account activity from your last statement date through May 20, 2021. Going forward, all deposit account statements will be generated on the last business day of each month.
If you currently receive E-Statements, you will automatically be enrolled in this service and will continue to access your statement through online banking. For the month of May, you will receive a complimentary paper statement that includes your account activity from May 1 through May 20, 2021.
To enroll in E-Statements, login to your online banking account HERE for enrollment instructions.
For loans, you will notice a revision of your loan account number. You may continue to use your current coupon books. You do not have to take any actions in this matter unless you have provided your loan account number for electronic or online bill payment with another institution. If so, please update your account number with any third party institutions after May 21, 2021.
Telephone Banking: (877) 334-9696
From May 20 through May 23, 2021, telephone banking will be undergoing an upgrade. Starting on May 24, 2021, you can login using the below instructions.
FIRST TIME CALLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- You must update your initial telephone banking PIN before accessing any of the menu options within telephone banking.
- You will hear the initial greeting message that walks you through resetting your PIN the first time you call. You can select “1” at any time to access the main menu.
- You will select option “3” to update your PIN
- Once selected, you will be prompted to enter one of your account numbers.
- You will then be prompted to enter your current PIN (this will be the last four digits of your social security number the first time you call in)
- You will then be prompted to enter your new PIN.
- Once entered, you will be prompted to confirm your new PIN.
- Once your PIN is updated, you will be able to inquire on and transfer funds on your valid accounts.
FURTHER TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS:
- Your PIN cannot be the last four digits of your social security number, it must be a random, four-digit number.
- If you attempt to access your account before updating your PIN, you will receive an invalid PIN message. You will need to follow the steps above in order to update your PIN and access your accounts.
- If you continue to receive an invalid PIN message, if you have forgotten your PIN, or if you believe that you have been locked out, you will need to contact the bank as your PIN may need to be reset.
- If you have any questions, please contact the bank at: (417) 334-9696.
Technology Update – New Look!
Branson Bank is committed to offering the most innovative and creative financial solutions.
Welcome Home. Branson Bank’s new website will bring the same warm and friendly service found in our bank locations to you in the comfort of your home. Enhanced navigational features are just a click away beginning, May 24, 2021.
Although there have been minimal changes to the products and services Branson Bank offers; below you will find a pdf of the ONWARD BOOKLET that includes the following policy, procedure, and/or disclosures listed below.
CLICK HERE FOR DISCLOSURES - Found on pages 5-27 within the ONWARD Booklet.
For questions and support by email: email@example.com / phone: (417) 334-9696.