Branson Bank is pleased to announce that Senior Vice President, June Middleton, will serve as the 2013 Core Director ® Banks National Board President. The mission of the board is as follows:
1) To bring together users of Core Director ® to share ideas in order to place the software in the best possible strategic position;
2) To provide regularly planned meetings where members may discuss mutual interests and concerns;
3) To create a positive influence on Jack Henry and Associates, Inc. (JHA) as an advocate for institutions using Core Director ®;
4) To help member institutions keep abreast of new enhancements, technology, and processes from JHA;
5) To provide regularly planned meetings for representatives and management of JHA to obtain feedback from representatives of the Core Director ® user base, and to provide member institutions with updated information pertaining to current events and future developments; and
6) To enhance communications between the Regional User Groups and JHA.
June Middleton has worked for Branson Bank since July 2008. In addition to her duties at Branson Bank, June is a Director of the Board of Hollister Rotary Club, and is very active in her church, North Point Church, Springfield, MO.
“There are not many individuals like June Middleton,” said Bill Jones, President. “She is dedicated to excellence in all aspects of her life. I have the pleasure to work alongside her and I know that our institution is better because of her efforts. June’s leadership will be instrumental for the Core Director ® Banks National Board and all Core Director ® Users.”
If you have any questions regarding the Core Director ® Banks National Board, please feel free to contact June Middleton by phone: 417-334-9696 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.